Discoveries in daily living

There is so much to be grateful for. Because of the urgency of many things we miss living in the moment. I have chosen to say YES to life. Yes to God's purpose for my very existence. This is it, this is all I have, the moment I live right now, not yesterday, not tomorrow. Hello world and hello today, the very place and time My Creator has set me in. It's fascinating to see how many things were missed in the rush of accomplishments and urgencies.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Disgusted

already, the 2nd day(24hours actually) at trying this and i realize it may never be reality. no time to reflectively blog. appts all day, no afternoon worker, house is a mess, weather is gross, bookwork not began. havent even set up the new system much less implemented. HOW BAD DO I WANT THIS???????????? will only happen if I make it, work at it and use DISCIPLINE........
thinking: need to organize, prioritize, exercise, finalize, declutter, wow where to begin. what can i do right now???????????? go to work and begin appts.. not much else

prayer: Lord help me to see, to slow doen and hear yet to speed up when i dont want to move at all. BALANCE no way i can do this on my own. Father guide m y every thought today, help me make decisions and put them into play. chaos is killing me. You see what is going on where are the boundaries and why cant i seem to be consistent. through your power and mercy and grace touch me today. rescue me from myself. allow me to love someone for your service. fulfill me. give me the courage to make to call, take the risk and follow through with insights.

no time to ponder...............

No comments: