Discoveries in daily living
There is so much to be grateful for. Because of the urgency of many things we miss living in the moment. I have chosen to say YES to life. Yes to God's purpose for my very existence. This is it, this is all I have, the moment I live right now, not yesterday, not tomorrow. Hello world and hello today, the very place and time My Creator has set me in. It's fascinating to see how many things were missed in the rush of accomplishments and urgencies.
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Mastering balance
My mind is in submission to my inner self. My body is loose and rested. My home is in order. My spirit is happy and calm. I am staying mindful to this process of balance as I prepare to return to work. Today I begin incorporating boundaries into my work day. First, was awareness of the problem. Then the desire to change things. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. So today I claim my sanity. I have struggled with this for over 13 years and finally feel encouraged. Thank you Lord for opening my eyes and ears to the wisdom within. I see boundaries everywhere, your natural process of this world. Around the water, in the clouds, on the sidewalks, even animals know their boundaries, and small children look around before they cross one. Being aware of these has shown me that it is natural and internal. We, our deepest inner being, already know what is necessary to live a purpose driven, divinely lead life with balance and joy and wholeness. Once we remove the busyness, chaos, obstacles, and deception from our view we can see clearly. Boundaries are necessary to find balance and maintain calm while living a spirit lead life. Staying mindful and aware will allow the voice from within to warn of any opposing force bullying its way in. This peace is worthy of protection, equipped by the armour of God, we are prepared to guard against theives and intruders who sneak their way in. Heavenly father keep your hand on me for protection as I continue on this journey that I have named The Call of Creation. I am created to serve with a joyful heart to improve the space that surrounds me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment