Discoveries in daily living

There is so much to be grateful for. Because of the urgency of many things we miss living in the moment. I have chosen to say YES to life. Yes to God's purpose for my very existence. This is it, this is all I have, the moment I live right now, not yesterday, not tomorrow. Hello world and hello today, the very place and time My Creator has set me in. It's fascinating to see how many things were missed in the rush of accomplishments and urgencies.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Accepting self in Christ

I want very badly to rest and allow God to does his part but I have so much fear (doubt) that this could be real. That I do not have to move beyond the pain and exhaustion to fulfill my responsibilities and duties. His word says I do not have to do what I am not capable of but my mind says I should and I have to, the business exist on this very ideal. My body totally disagrees with my mind and is rebelling, which is causing pain sadness and exhaustion. What if I am making all of this up and sabotages the business or just being lazy and giving up. I am so confused
So thankful that God is a God of second chances...& third, & fourth, & even more chances. He loves u. God's approval is not based on your achievements. It's based soley on the fact that u r His child & He sees the BEST in u. There's nothing u can do, & there's nothing anybody can do, that will ever change your value in God's eyes. But u have to do ur part. Quit over analyzing your faults: stop taking an inventory of everything wrong with you. If you make mistakes, ask for forgiveness & then move on. Don't become overly concerned if you are not changing as quickly as you would like. Stay focused on what you can become, & God will get you to where you need to be! Ephesians 2:8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith...and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God

No comments: