Discoveries in daily living

There is so much to be grateful for. Because of the urgency of many things we miss living in the moment. I have chosen to say YES to life. Yes to God's purpose for my very existence. This is it, this is all I have, the moment I live right now, not yesterday, not tomorrow. Hello world and hello today, the very place and time My Creator has set me in. It's fascinating to see how many things were missed in the rush of accomplishments and urgencies.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Faith!!

I have to say I am amazed with God's loyalty. He says come to me for all things and believe. Even something as small as a lost wallet has improved my faith. I didn't KNOW this for sure and it seemed so small to ask for this to be found. But God showed me just how powerful and faithful He is to those who truly believe. I just knew to get up and go look for a wallet that was lost at a fair, my mind knowing this was just not practical and my faith saying yes it is!!!! WOW, I am impressed once again. The fair had a record breaking night with so much attendance. He uses these situations to show His favor and love for us. This is opportunity for Him to show His power to those who lack in faith or question His Goodness. How could I not tell others just how good my Heavenly Father really is. Most people believe it is unlikely that money will be recovered especially in this situation, this WAS true for myself also. But I did KNOW that my God is faithful and was urging me to BELIEVE in Him. This was not about recovering the wallet but about recovering the trust to a faithful God, knowing that ALL things are possible with Him. Lord, I ask for this to touch others, especially my son, who asked for it to be found. I pray that he knows it is You who came through for him, that You have showed favor to Your followers as encouragement to continue trusting and believing. I give You all the Glory and Praise!!

No comments: