Discoveries in daily living
There is so much to be grateful for. Because of the urgency of many things we miss living in the moment. I have chosen to say YES to life. Yes to God's purpose for my very existence. This is it, this is all I have, the moment I live right now, not yesterday, not tomorrow. Hello world and hello today, the very place and time My Creator has set me in. It's fascinating to see how many things were missed in the rush of accomplishments and urgencies.
Monday, February 14, 2011
Valentine's Day
Sending love today, especially to those who do not feel it. To those who feel all alone and heavy by the burdens of life I send hope. To those who are lost and cry out in anquish I send peace. To those who are too busy to notice I send silence. The soul within me feels calm and warm and safe. My spirit is light and free. My mind is still yet active. My body is loose and flexible. My ego is quiet and in submission to my inner being. I am happy. I am delightfully joyful. I am grateful for time alone with my divine self, my creator and eternal father. I have purpose and intention to leave this earth a better place. I share the love of my heavely father with all creation and I am open to serve anyone who is sent my way. I will protect the active love and compassion which I shelter within by enforcing safe healthy boundaries. I am receptive to the act of transformation in whatever form it comes. The grace, faith and trust God has blessed me with gives me the power to become calm in the storms and dark nights. For now, I enjoy the mountaintop until the next valley comes my way. Namaste!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment