Discoveries in daily living

There is so much to be grateful for. Because of the urgency of many things we miss living in the moment. I have chosen to say YES to life. Yes to God's purpose for my very existence. This is it, this is all I have, the moment I live right now, not yesterday, not tomorrow. Hello world and hello today, the very place and time My Creator has set me in. It's fascinating to see how many things were missed in the rush of accomplishments and urgencies.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Adjusting my life according to your revelation

Lord, I thank you for encouragement when I have doubts. Fear of wrong direction is not sent from you when I have been directly by You!! All recent events are confirmation that You are sending me on a new path. It seems that grace in this career has left me. All spiritual understanding is clear yet common sense and practical business goes against this. I have to stand firm in my faith in You. With you all things are possible even though it doesn't make sense. *Especially since it DOESN'T make sense~~~ THIS IS FAITH< doing what you are directing me to do at the risk of great loss!!
WOW!! Fear is really powerful if I don't see through it!! Thank you for more faith and trust. I will continue moving forward seeking life through You~

No comments: