Discoveries in daily living
There is so much to be grateful for. Because of the urgency of many things we miss living in the moment. I have chosen to say YES to life. Yes to God's purpose for my very existence. This is it, this is all I have, the moment I live right now, not yesterday, not tomorrow. Hello world and hello today, the very place and time My Creator has set me in. It's fascinating to see how many things were missed in the rush of accomplishments and urgencies.
Friday, March 18, 2011
Protect your mind
Our town was proof of satan in the mind. Yesterday a man killed his wife and stayed in a stand off with the local law enforcement team. After 15 hours he was shot and killed. This is when they found his wife was dead all along. I am not sure of the inside story but my understanding is that this was not his normal behavior. Those who knew him feel satan got the best of his mind and he responding likewise. I would say this is powerful and scarry and worthy of looking into. We MUST protect our minds, our faith must be continuous, our spirits must be filled with God daily. No one knows what really happened until the end. I would hope that he reralized what took place and fell to his knees begging God to forgive him. Lord please dont allow this lesson to go wasted. May it save many souls..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I feel urgency to wake my family up!! Lord, I ask you to keep your hand upon us. Surround this family with your powerful love...
Post a Comment