Discoveries in daily living
There is so much to be grateful for. Because of the urgency of many things we miss living in the moment. I have chosen to say YES to life. Yes to God's purpose for my very existence. This is it, this is all I have, the moment I live right now, not yesterday, not tomorrow. Hello world and hello today, the very place and time My Creator has set me in. It's fascinating to see how many things were missed in the rush of accomplishments and urgencies.
Monday, March 7, 2011
Cup of Grace
I am thinking back to all those special moments of divine grace that have brought me much joy. I realize they came after expressing a grateful heart, Oozing with love, peace, fulfillment and thankful for ALL that got me to that place. All including the tough knocks that dropped me to my knees. Those great times of darkness and struggles through the valley. Feeling so blessed that He patiently waited as I crossed over to the land of milk and honey. Feeling complete awe as He showed me His presence through it all. How the Kingdom of God is here, within me. How His Glory is shown to those who love and trust Him. The more I trusted, the less proof I needed and the more He gave!!!!! Feeling the absoute most fulfilled, enlightened, open hearted, grateful for all, healed and WHOLE as I get in my car entering the interstate, smiling, praising God for all that is and needing absolutely nothing and what do I see? The odometer on my car reads 77777 and the other gauges are reading completely full, beyond the normal averages, I blink my eyes and look again and all I can do is smile, LOL at how awesome and giving my Lord is. Later that week as I am reading my bible I am reminded of the biblical meaning of 7, COMPLETE, WHOLE!!!!!! He confirms what I know has already happened. I have been made whole, healed and complete through Christ. The seed planted has brought new life. I have died to live. A new journey has begun, I now know what it feels like to want to live!!!! I don't recall ever feeling this, I have begged to die for so long and overcome by the guilt of feeling ungrateful for life. I beg for forgiveness for wanting the easy way out, I just wanted to meet my Lord, my all, my everything that mattered to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment