I think of Jesus going into the wilderness to prepare for his calling in life and being tempted by Satan. With this in mind I am reminded how Satan tempts us daily with lies, greed, envy, fear, anger, control, dissatisfaction, ungratefulness and lack of faith. I am also reminded how God loves us and protects us, for it is by His grace that we are saved, through faith. May we ask God to open our eyes to see His worth and become so mindful of His goodness that we thank him daily.
Also thinking of my calling in this life as I enter these 40 days of contemplation. Lord guide me on the path directly towards you. May I always remember to seek you alone and go directly to your word when unsure. The more I read your word the more I trust and recognize you. Continue to teach me your ways and fill me with your love and compassion. May I love all with your love. May I see everything with gratitude!!
Protect your people on the roads and streets tonight, keeping them safe. I pray for the lost who are searching the world for happiness, Lord plant your seed of faith and grace.
No comments:
Post a Comment