Discoveries in daily living
There is so much to be grateful for. Because of the urgency of many things we miss living in the moment. I have chosen to say YES to life. Yes to God's purpose for my very existence. This is it, this is all I have, the moment I live right now, not yesterday, not tomorrow. Hello world and hello today, the very place and time My Creator has set me in. It's fascinating to see how many things were missed in the rush of accomplishments and urgencies.
Monday, March 21, 2011
Inspirationless
Lord, help me to hold on to your promises. Today I am tired and can't seem to complete any task. This happens often, and yet I endure because of You. I know I can't always be glowing in your presence. I know it is best for me to feel this, so that I continue to seek You in all things. Father, surround me in your peace and all enduring love. I work less each week, yet I still tire and feel inadequate. It seems I do more these days but haven't advanced at all. I trust this is Your plan and that you will provide according to your purpose. I beg you to help me. There is much pressure coming my way. It could be coming from me or those who need me. I have no plan in sight yet I know you do. Father protect me from ignorance, selfishness and sloth. Bless me with balance and a divine attitude that only you can provide. I pray for others who struggle as well. Touch them with your blessings tonight. I give up mine for others to have it. I intercede for them to know you the way I do. Thank you Lord for all~ for all that you will, for all that you give, for all that you do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment