Discoveries in daily living
There is so much to be grateful for. Because of the urgency of many things we miss living in the moment. I have chosen to say YES to life. Yes to God's purpose for my very existence. This is it, this is all I have, the moment I live right now, not yesterday, not tomorrow. Hello world and hello today, the very place and time My Creator has set me in. It's fascinating to see how many things were missed in the rush of accomplishments and urgencies.
Friday, March 11, 2011
We are so tiny
Looking at the devastation from Tsunami in Japan. Such power to just sweep away anything in its path. I think this is so humbling to know just how tiny we are. God is so powerful and our minds are so small. Lord I say yes to all you offer, to all you require, to all you choose. Our minds have been trained by this world and it is so hard to keep it focused on you at all times. Thank you for your ways which bring me back to you. Thank you for your love which continues to wait on me. Take me from this world before I ever choose to turn for you. The same for my children Lord, I would rather they be called home by You than lost to the world of death. My love and faith in you increase everyday, I think I may be a fruit loop but may I remain a fruit loop until the end. Continue protecting me Father, continue calling yours home. It hurts to see them turn their backs, it hurts to see them choose the deception, so many or fooled. I trust your ways, your plan, your will. According to your word I do not need to understand, I just need to continue focusing on your instructions. Your word I have hid in my heart so that I may not sin against you psalm 119. Lord I pray for the violent acts that have entered into my family to TEACH them, to open their eyes!! May they choose YOU!! May you continue to knock until they answer..... not matter how painful, it is much worse to stay lost for eternity.. Today I am grateful for hardship, struggle, tragedy, and pain!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment