Discoveries in daily living

There is so much to be grateful for. Because of the urgency of many things we miss living in the moment. I have chosen to say YES to life. Yes to God's purpose for my very existence. This is it, this is all I have, the moment I live right now, not yesterday, not tomorrow. Hello world and hello today, the very place and time My Creator has set me in. It's fascinating to see how many things were missed in the rush of accomplishments and urgencies.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Tragedy

Real tragedy is not learning or seeking God when terrible things happen. I am sad this morning as I think of one who was beat by his father and brother. How much anger it must have taken to break the face of their loved one. Where is the love? Has it been hidden by so much disappointment, shame, jealousy?? The evil feelings cannot be hidden forever and apparently the evil one feeds them to a point of erruption. So then, maybe we should feed our soul the sweetness of our Lord. Daily doses of his love and forgiveness. Seeking Him to guide our path. Ask Him to show our true purpose and worth. By feeding love the hate is dissolved. The most powerful in us is the ONE we feed!! Feed the evil reap the evil. Feed the love and love you shall share!!

No comments: