Discoveries in daily living

There is so much to be grateful for. Because of the urgency of many things we miss living in the moment. I have chosen to say YES to life. Yes to God's purpose for my very existence. This is it, this is all I have, the moment I live right now, not yesterday, not tomorrow. Hello world and hello today, the very place and time My Creator has set me in. It's fascinating to see how many things were missed in the rush of accomplishments and urgencies.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

With Gratitude comes Joy

Having so much to be grateful for yet forgetting to acknowledge it. How often we complain and seek something other than what we have been given? How often we want things to be different from what they are. Today I spend time being appreciative for the many blessings God has sent my way and thankful for how much worse it could have turned out. Lord help me to always seek You in everything. To always be grateful and satisfied with what You have sent and asking nothing more!!

No comments: