Discoveries in daily living

There is so much to be grateful for. Because of the urgency of many things we miss living in the moment. I have chosen to say YES to life. Yes to God's purpose for my very existence. This is it, this is all I have, the moment I live right now, not yesterday, not tomorrow. Hello world and hello today, the very place and time My Creator has set me in. It's fascinating to see how many things were missed in the rush of accomplishments and urgencies.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Captives set free!!

Thank you Jesus for the release of Egypt. No longer under slavery, the oppression has ended thanks to my sovereign saviour!!
I love my God with all my heart, soul, spirit and inch of my being. Jesus is worthy of all praise and glory. His suffering and death has set us FREE!! His death has brought new life!!

No comments: