Discoveries in daily living

There is so much to be grateful for. Because of the urgency of many things we miss living in the moment. I have chosen to say YES to life. Yes to God's purpose for my very existence. This is it, this is all I have, the moment I live right now, not yesterday, not tomorrow. Hello world and hello today, the very place and time My Creator has set me in. It's fascinating to see how many things were missed in the rush of accomplishments and urgencies.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Jacob's Ladder

Let's just say it's been one hell of a climb. Dear Lord, Heavenly Father, I have never been so afraid and so in love with You. Christ's Bride to say the least. This journey has been one of unique experience in my lifetime. I never knew just how loyal I was to God's voice. Through this experience I have gained much faith in Heaven and trust in my Heavenly Father.

I have never been so afraid of damnation and desolation from the Lord Almighty. I would like to think it is over at this point but only God and the morning will prove it so. Your will be done!! I am forever yours faithfully!!

No comments: