Discoveries in daily living

There is so much to be grateful for. Because of the urgency of many things we miss living in the moment. I have chosen to say YES to life. Yes to God's purpose for my very existence. This is it, this is all I have, the moment I live right now, not yesterday, not tomorrow. Hello world and hello today, the very place and time My Creator has set me in. It's fascinating to see how many things were missed in the rush of accomplishments and urgencies.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Divine Mercy

I understand and urge more prayers for Your Divine Mercy on all people. You have come to set the captives free. You have sent us to help. Only through Your Divine Mercy may this happen. I dedicate my prayers to the release of all victims of this world's deception. Those depressed, oppressed, abandoned, dead, neglected, disobedient, lost souls which are seeking life, are deserving of your salvation. We are all children of God, if only we could see it and turn our lives over to Him. I thank you Lord for salvation through Your Son Jesus Christ. I am not worthy, yet by Your Divine Mercy, You have set me free, along with my ancestors and descendents. I can never thank you enough. I anxiously await the day to rest in Your Heavenly Presence!!

Until then, there is work to do. Please keep Your hand upon me, protecting my soul from evil destruction. May You grant me peace and strength along this journey. Your will be done!! May I be a faithful servant all the days of my life!!

No comments: