Do everything as if you were performing for God personally. Integrity is doing the best you can at any given time for no apparent reason. Doing your best because you know it is just the right thing to do. Who are you hurting if you take shortcuts because you are upset that others are coming out ahead after doing less? I believe this behavior is envy. You really want to do the right thing but don't want the others to come out ahead for not doing it also. The parable of the laborers discusses this exact matter.
Instead of worrying about others coming out ahead, focus on doing the right thing because you are capable, knowledgable, and have integrity!!! Do it out of gratitude for Christ, I imagine he really didn't want to be on that cross!! But He did it for you anyway!!
Thank you Lord for blessing me with talents, kindness, love, compassion and a sound mind. I am grateful and feel honored to serve you. Despite the trials, hurts, disppointments, and discouragements in this world I am hopeful in your plan and purpose. Despite my broken heart I continue to feel your love flowing through it. I gladly carry my cross out of respect and gratefulness. I am dying to earthly attachments with faith of growing in You. Until we meet again I serve You to the best of my ability. Have mercy on me Father and continue to protect my soul. There is nothing worthy in me except for You.
No comments:
Post a Comment