Discoveries in daily living

There is so much to be grateful for. Because of the urgency of many things we miss living in the moment. I have chosen to say YES to life. Yes to God's purpose for my very existence. This is it, this is all I have, the moment I live right now, not yesterday, not tomorrow. Hello world and hello today, the very place and time My Creator has set me in. It's fascinating to see how many things were missed in the rush of accomplishments and urgencies.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Glory again

As I pray for Your healing touch to be poured amongst Your people, I am given a bit of it myself. You prune us of our love and thoughts and refill us with Your love and thoughts so that we may love others with the love of CHRIST. Today, I see the same with work, I am thinking of the limitations that have been placed on myself. I know this huge force which is causing me great distraction is coming from You. You showed me that we will die to our love for one another and we will know true love when we begin to love with Your love(unconditional). The same is happening with this business. Not by my power but by yours. I acknowledge You have formed this business and the success is Your but being such a merciful God that Your are, You have come to show me, to remove ANY doubts I may have!!!! Without a shadow of a doubt I will know that Your hand is upon me and that You deserve ALL credit, All praise, ALL glory. This can only be done if I am left empty and open!!!! What is faith when the outcome is clear? Faith is not knowing and still believing!! Not seeing, not doing, not understanding and yet believing!!!! This faith is the not human faith but DIVINE FAITH!! Thank You Father, Christ, Lord, Deliverer, Saviour, Teacher, Guardian, Lifesupporter and the very core of my being. You are my true source of life, without you is darkness and death!! Take me if ever I choose to think of turning from You. Lord have mercy on my soul, protect me from evil and continue to guide my every step.

No comments: