Discoveries in daily living

There is so much to be grateful for. Because of the urgency of many things we miss living in the moment. I have chosen to say YES to life. Yes to God's purpose for my very existence. This is it, this is all I have, the moment I live right now, not yesterday, not tomorrow. Hello world and hello today, the very place and time My Creator has set me in. It's fascinating to see how many things were missed in the rush of accomplishments and urgencies.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Transition to perfection


This is a great image analogy of my growth in Christ. Life has so much to teach if I choose to remain open to its lessons. Only through His grace may I be in proper alignment towards perfection. I serve a great and mighty sovereign God!! He patiently waits on my return as I patiently wait on His!! Life is better tolerated when I do not try to make it more than it actual is. Yes Christ I will carry my cross also so that I may spend eternity will You!!

No comments: