Each premature decision I make that haunts me teaches me!! Thank you Lord for giving me the feeling of discontent as an indicator that something just doesnt feel right!! May You strengthen my awareness to recognize this immediately. I thank you for Your almighty protection and patience as I slowly learn.
My desire is to please You as I serve You full heartedly. I ask for assistance with the adjustments of a constantly changing existence. Guide my thoughts to make wise decisions especially in business as I assist You in creating this space of shelter in the world. May we always please You and direct Your people back to you. May they become aware of deception and truth as their eyes are opened. Heavenly Father I ask to help direct Your flock into a life of wholeness and love. May You plant the seed and through Your divine mercy allow us to water and nourish that seed. Only through You shall it grow and produce fruit. Prepare the land O Lord, cultivate, plant and send forth Your resources. Your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. I anxiously wait on Your Return.
Help me, as the eagles are properly aligned, alert & focused, I wish to be also. My intention always set on pleasing You. My hopes always in You alone. My answers in Your Word. My rest in Your presence. Thank You Lord for Grace and Mercy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment