Discoveries in daily living

There is so much to be grateful for. Because of the urgency of many things we miss living in the moment. I have chosen to say YES to life. Yes to God's purpose for my very existence. This is it, this is all I have, the moment I live right now, not yesterday, not tomorrow. Hello world and hello today, the very place and time My Creator has set me in. It's fascinating to see how many things were missed in the rush of accomplishments and urgencies.

Friday, May 27, 2011

overweighted cross

As I gain a few pounds it seems that my burdens have also. The heaviness is felt in my feet, knees and hips. Lord, help me to overcome through your knowledge and goodness. I accept Your will and seek You daily as I move forward. Help me to do to the best of my ability and lean on You for the rest. I know all is done through You, I have not enough power of my own. Without complaint I ask for assistance to continue in a positive manner. I swallow the bitterness of suffering for the lives in purgatory and the lost of this world. May You continue to call them out and remove the veils from their eyes and the clutter from their lives and mine also. Protect my soul o Lord, keep your hand upon me. Put roadblocks where you choose to keep me from and green lights where you want me to continue. In Your faith I serve You. Forgive me for complaining and for trying to do more than possible by my own will. Thank you for the trials that have made my faith more rooted in You. How grateful I am for the opportunity to serve You.

No comments: